We Are Hiring
Our influencer marketing support will have first-hand exposure to the behind-the-scenes world of influencer marketing. The right candidate has an interest in social media influencers and understands how to vet an influencer's page while building a relationship long-term.
- Execute day-to-day influencer campaigns including providing products and executing campaigns
- Identify influencers tailored to the brand while building meaningful relationships
- Tracking and evaluating influencer marketing content and progress
- Placing gifting orders to influencers
- Reporting on key metrics
- Evaluating Influencers and assigning to campaigns including managing action items, timelines, and reporting
- Support PR and Influencer team to meet deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for all Marketing departmental activities.
- Provide general support to the Product Management team with the promotion of bank products and services.
- Provide general support to the Community Relations manager with the bank’s fundraising and corporate donations activities.
- Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to invoice processing, branch distributions, filing, answering incoming calls from branches, vendors and other bank departments.
- Responsible for the compilation and processing of monthly and quarterly production, incentive and tracking reports.
- Responsible for the event management of the company-wide employee recognition event.
- Responsible for maintaining the departmental budget report and associated files.
- Track and control inventory of product collateral, promotional material and departmental supplies.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for securing new recurring revenue from residential prospects and securing new incremental revenue from existing customers by pro-actively communicating with the prospect.
What you will do to contribute to the company's success
- Gains familiarity with Customer Care concepts, procedures and methodologies.
- Performs entry-level assignments within a specific region or business area.
- Responds to customer-generated tickets and provides thoughtful, personalized communication.
- Asks questions and actively listens to customers to understand their issues, demonstrating respect and concern at all times.
With guidance, assists with or performs a range of customer support duties, including:
- Providing billing and pricing information to customers.
- Resolving standard issues remotely and/or educates customers on steps for issue resolution (i.e., for price, billing or payment questions).
- Tracking down information needed to accurately and appropriately respond to customer questions and needs.
- Arranging product returns / exchanges.
- Performing add, change, delete requests in hosted platforms.
- Promotes Tozalazz products, features and services for potential upselling.
- Documents customer inquiries, status and resolution.
- Follows up with customers to ensure satisfactory issue resolution.